The primary goal of these volumes ” Vision for India @ 2047 ” is to empower researchers with information on India’s vision for 2047 In various disciplines like Arts , Culture , Computer Science , Science , Humanities , Engineering , Psychology , Media Studies , Philosophy , Health Care , Human Rights .
In accordance with the volume’s core goals , the following objectives were devised :
• Scholars working on India’s future vision should be aided and strengthened
• Providing qualitative methodologies , as well as quantitative data analysis , to academicians . • Providing field – based empirical exposure .
• Providing academics with the tools they need to complete their final report and make their results visible .
• To explain the various terms and theory
The outcome of these volumes on ” Vision for India @ 2047 ” is that individuals came to know the vision which the prime minister took . Everyone is familiar with the topic and the ministry is working on a roadmap for India @ 2047 , a vision to create the country as one of the world’s top three economies and get it closer to developed nation status by the country’s 100 ° anniversary of independence . The vision plan should be completed in future .
- Hardcover: Paperback
- Publisher: Emerald Publishers
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789392188251
- Dimensions: 21.5 x 14.5
Gallery Empty !